IMPERIUMDAILY.COM – MALANG – Christmas is just around the corner. Surely a lot of preparation has been done by Christians in Indonesia to welcome the birthday of Jesus Christ. Various kinds of preparations such as decorating a Christmas tree and preparing Christmas specialties are activities that are usually done every year.
Talking about Christmas specialties, you will imagine a variety of menus with a troublesome cooking method. Reporting from anekaresep.com, one of the recipes for a typical Christmas dish from Makassar is Chicken Budu-Budu. For those who do not want to bother cooking with a lot of seasoning and are difficult to find, this recipe is very able to be practiced because the ingredients needed are little, and only requires a short cooking time.
Chicken Budu-Budu Recipe
• 1 chicken, cut into 8 parts or according to taste
• 2 limes, just take the water
• Water to boil, to taste
• 1 tbsp tamarind
• 3 cm ginger, bruised
• 1 teaspoon ground pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 scallions, finely sliced
How to make :
- First wash the chicken thoroughly, drain it.
- Smear the chicken with lime juice evenly to eliminate the fishy smell in the chicken. Let stand for 15 minutes
- After that wash the chicken again clean.
- Boil chicken with tamarind, ginger, pepper powder, and salt then cover tightly. Cook until the Chicken Budu-Budu is cooked.
- After cooking, add the leeks and stir briefly.
- Place the Chicken Budu-Budu on a serving plate.
- Chicken Budu-Budu Cuisine is ready to be served.(mel)